A new way to help children build self-esteem, confidence and self-control.
This is an activity-based programme that incorporates humour, games and specific Tai Chi skills (philosophy – non-religious, exercises and meditation).
Children learn how to control their anger, be more tolerant and develop more positive relationships with their peers and teachers.
All skills taught have practical application in the classroom.
They help students to direct their energy in positive and constructive ways, and will assist teachers to be more effective in managing classroom behaviour.
- Students will be captivated by the new experience of Tai Chi which emphasises harmony, relaxation, focus and co-operation
- The exercises and concepts are easy to learn and do
- Ideal for all ages and fitness levels
4 Week Program
- 3 x 40 minute sessions per morning (over four weeks)
- Sessions before and after morning break
- Reinforces and extends learning
Maximum 60 students per session (up to 180 per morning) with teacher support.
Contact us now to book your program.