Join Chris Bennett in this workshop and learn how the ancient art of Tai Chi can help you minimise stress, stay centered, and maintain a positive connection with both people and process.
Through practice, deep reflection and demonstrations in this workshop you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Yin Yang philosophy and how to apply it
- Learn a ‘short’ Tai Chi form that can be used to enhance your overall well-being
- Experience the benefits of Chi Kung (energy work)
- Discover the power of Push Hands (sensitivity exercise)
- Learn how to use Tai Chi meditation to calm your ‘monkey brain’ (internal chatter)
(Gentle activities suitable for all ages and fitness levels)
Read what others have said about Chris’s Tai Chi sessions.
Download the flyer
Only 12 places available – don’t miss out!
When and Where
Wednesday, 30 November 2011
9.00 am to 4.00 pm
The Bishop’s Parlour
1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford, Victoria
(Melways reference: 44 G5)
Easily accessible by public transport or car.
All day parking available across road for $4 (gold coins required)
Tea, coffee & lunch (including hot meals) can be purchased from the restaurants or cafes on site.
$275 (including GST)
- Author of Tai Chi: A Step-By-Step Guide to Complete Relaxation
- Achieved senior level – Australian Federation of Wu Style Tai Chi Chuan (1993)
- Created Olinda Tai Chi Club (1994 – 2001)