What is different about our VCE Success and Resilience programs as compared with the many others on offer?
- We combine the expertise and experience in teachig specific skills adapted from the art of Tai Chi – a Chinese exercise, relaxation, meditation, philosophy (non-religious), and self defence system.
- We also take an active and entertaining approach and avoid the ‘talking head’ theory method that can bore students senseless.
- Our focus is on practical skills that can help students cope more effectively with starting the new year, motivation, staying focused, preparation for exams, performance during exams, etc.
- The skills taught are transferable to any physical, emotional or psychological situation students experience at school and away from school.
- These techniques have been used for centuries and are easy to learn and suitable for all fitness levels.
- Select a theme/s that is/are relevant to your students’ needs e.g. wellbeing, stress, performance, motivation
- 30-60 minute workshop * Maximum of 30 students per workshop
- Minimum two workshops – maximum four workshops per day
- Preferred option – morning sessions
- Held on school premises for convenience
We also provide additional support for students through access to an online collection of helpful resources.
Students who attend our seminars can log in to those resources on our website using the User ID and password they were given during the session.
See the Student Resources link in the left hand menu
Sample of Secondary Schools